Want to be a part of the Guidelines team?
We're always on the look out for talented new team members.
Account Services Coordinator Required
Advertising agency specializing in marketing for new homebuilders seeks highly motivated, results-oriented coordinator to join our Client Services Team on a full time, permanent basis.
If you’re a proactive, self-motivated individual with highly developed organizational skills and you enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment we want you on our team!
Along with assisting our agency’s Account Executive team with general project coordination, this position is solely responsible for media buying, rendering coordination and the distribution of mass market flyers for some of the largest and most influential home builders in the GTA.
The professional growth and developmental opportunities this position afford are numerous and varied. For anyone considering an eventual career as an Account Executive or Project Manager, this role would be a natural stepping stone.
Main Duties Include include:
- Working with architects, suppliers and freelance architectural renderers to ensure renderings for new home builders are completed in an accurate and timely manner following exact specifications.
- Negotiating with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online, broadcast and print advertising.
- Organizing weekly ad deployments effectively and efficiently so that all ads are booked accurately and sent to the publications in a timely manner.
- Preparing media plans and budgets using Excel spreadsheets.
- Coordinating the approval, financing, printing and distribution of flyers to the public while on tight timelines.
- Minimum 4 years account management or client-side experience in the homebuilding or advertising industries
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- In depth knowledge of digital marketing/lead generation best practices
- Self-sufficient and proactive with a “Can Do” attitude
- Patient, resilient and tenacious
- Strong aesthetic sense, with an eye for detail
- Exceptional communicator and negotiator
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Car required - must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
Key Skills and qualifications Required:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and perform well under pressure
- Quick learner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of AI, Acrobat, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Educational background in marketing, advertising, project management or related field
- Able to work independently and problem solve on limited information
- Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- Optional enrollment in Group Benefits Plan
- Paid sick time
- Annual paid vacation
- Annual bonus
- Paid overtime
- Excellent advancement opportunities
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume as well as a synopsis of why you're qualified for and interested in this role to the email provided to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants that meet the job requirements will be considered.
Senior Graphic Designer
Full – Time Permanent Position
You are able to understand key messaging in copy decks and prioritize its importance in your execution. You can work with copy and images to convey a compelling story. You can design a hard-sell retail flyer then shift gears and undertake a high-end brochure and corresponding website. And lastly, you’re looking for a position with room for growth and a solid future.
Welcome to Guidelines, we’re looking for a senior level graphic designer for all media.
At Guidelines, we specialize in advertising and marketing for New Home and Condominium Builders. It’s a fast-paced, exciting industry to be in, offering incredible opportunities to flex your design / creative muscle. As a prospective applicant, you are self-motivated and work well independently but you thrive on the collective energy that a team provides. You are goal-driven and enjoy bringing new, groundbreaking ideas to the table, and you are forward-thinking and proactive in your approach to life and your career.
Your technical skills are only outmatched by your creativity and design acumen. Nothing inspires you more than creating a brand from scratch and watching it bloom thanks to the associated marketing materials you and the team create.
It’s what lights a fire under you. Each and every day.
Guidelines is an award-winning and well-respected industry leader. As such, we are looking for a like-minded and equally recognized advertising design professional. If this is you, we look forward to hearing from you. If this isn’t you, we respectfully ask you refrain from applying. Only those we wish to interview will be contacted.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent Teamwork & Communication Skills
- Demonstration of superior design skills featuring examples of various marketing pieces including brochures, ads, signage, flyers, websites
- Minimum 5-years professional/agency design experience
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume, link to online portfolio as well as a synopsis of why you're qualified for and interested in this role to the email provided to email@example.com. Only applicants that meet the job requirements will be considered.