Want to be a part of the Guidelines team?
We're always on the look out for talented new team members.
Guidelines specializes in advertising and marketing for the New Home and Condominium industry. It’s a fast-paced, exciting industry that rewards critical thinking with incredible opportunities for groundbreaking creative work. As a prospective applicant you must be independent, self-motivated, and goal-driven, while thriving on the collective energy and collaboration that makes our close-knit team award-winning. Dedication, focus, initiative, and creativity are crucial to delivering on the Guidelines promise — that is, providing solutions that go “beyond content” and far above client expectations. You must excel in an environment where agility is paramount, as multiple projects are always in play and your impact will be seen throughout almost every marketing deliverable we create.
What You’ll Do:
As a Creative Copywriter, you’ll be teaming up with our Associate Creative Director/Lead Copywriter in an interdisciplinary capacity. You’ll translate marketing briefs into strong creative solutions that sell to the heart and the head, while demonstrating your strategic ability to think beyond the ordinary for both new and ongoing projects. From creating effective new brand identities to pushing established brands to new heights, you will play an integral role in the success of our collective creative work. You will work closely alongside a varied mix of departments and report directly to the Creative Director and Operations Manager. Finally, you will bring a unique personality and perspective that adds value to our award-winning team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Converting marketing briefs into compelling creative success
- Crafting brand identities from the ground up, while seamlessly pushing the established message and tone of existing brands
- Writing copy for an array of asset types across almost all mediums
- Collaborating with the Creative, Account Executive, Production, Web, and Social Media departments to craft effective marketing deliverables.
- Edit every team and client asset to ensure they are error-free
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a creative copywriter in an advertising agency or similar setting
- A multi-disciplinary portfolio that demonstrates your originality and innovation
- Strong collaborative skills that allow you to articulate ideas to others, while maintaining a positive and inclusive attitude
- A versatility that allows you to create fresh and exciting campaign ideas, regardless of subject or media type
- Strong knowledge of brand development as it relates to print and digital channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Strong organizational skills particularly in regards to time management and ability to adequately manage multiple projects and deadlines
How to Apply:
Please send resume and samples of work (or link to online portfolio) to: email@example.com.
Please Note: Guidelines Advertising Inc welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If contacted for an interview, please let us know how we can accommodate you.